What is it?
The Allen County School of the Bible is designed to help Christians learn more about the Bible and gain a greater foundation of biblical principles. Through taking these classes it will help you deepen your Biblical knowledge and increase your effectiveness in serving the Lord. If you are currently serving in your local church or just wanting to learn more about the Bible, please come and join us, we would love to have you.
It is open to men and women of all ages who have a sincere desire to know more of God’s Word.
There is no cost for the class but you will be provided a beautifully prepared Student Notebook for each course.
We will be meeting on Wednesday nights at 7pm at the Hartford Independent Baptist Church.
* Personal Evangelism-- Completed
* Survey of the Old Testament I -- Completed
* Methods of Bible Study -- Completed
* Basic Bible Doctrine I -- Completed
* Survey of the Old Testament II
* Teaching The Bible-- Completed
* Basic Bible Doctrine II -- Completed
* The Christian Home --Class currently being taught
* Survey of the New Testament I--Completed
* The New Testament Church
* The Life of Christ -- Completed
* Survey of the New Testament II
Complete all twelve courses and earn a Biblical Studies Certificate! Graduates of the Allen County School of the Bible will have the opportunity if they would like to participate in the commencement exercises of Crown College.
Our program is affiliated with The Crown College of the Bible. When a student completes the School of the Bible program they may transfer twelve elective credit hours into any undergraduate program they offer. Please visit their website at: www.thecrowncollege.edu